"Password Protect Your Applications"
iLock password protects any application to prevent unwanted visitors to launch your applications.
iLock is very easy to use. Select any application you want to protect by drag'n'drop. After doing this, choose a password. The selected apps are now password protected.
iLock is a background process and does not use any system resources.
Use Touch ID to unlock applications.
Using AES encryption schemes. No-one can launch a protected app without knowing the password.
Keep track when someone tries to start your protected apps.
See who tried to launch your protected applications with failed attempts.
Create a custom Hot Key to reveal iLock
English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Chinese Simplified,Japanese, Greek, Hungarian, Spanish, .. more to come.
- Added option ‘Use Touch ID to unlock’.
- Improved security in general (no need to block System Preferences, Terminal and Activity Monitor).
- Auto restarts when force quiting iLock.
- Enhanced logging information.
- Revamped main window.
- Fixed graphic glitch when running macOS 10.14
- Fixed a rare issue that reset the protection app list.
- Fixed a logging issue.
- Fixed a memory leak when enabling 'Take Photo when password failure’.
For Mac OS X 10.10.x, 10.11.x, macOS 10.12.x, macOS 10.13.x and macOS 10.14.x
iLock 2.4 (for Mac OS X 10.9.x)