"Quite Simply The Most Effective and Efficient Uninstaller for macOS"
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave files untouched. iTrash uses a special search algorithm to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up.
Using the Levenshtein Distance search algorithm it can trace down more possible related files.
Drag an application, widget, prefpane, .. onto the main window to reveal related files.
This enables you to find related files that are obsolete (Application is not present anymore).
Shows all installed applications, widgets, prefpanes, LaunchDaemons, LaunchAgents .. on ALL available volumes.
Protect default, custom and related applications files.
Keeps a log of all activities.
English, Dutch, Slovak, Spanish, Polish, Croatian , German, French, Italian, Persian, Turkish and Portuguese.
- Improved search algorithm for macOS 10.13.3
- Fixed issue retrieving .bom icons.
- Fixed issue showing linked files that are hidden/invisible.
- Fixed issue removing files that are locked when running macOS 10.13.2 or higher.
- Fixed regression saving preferences (introduced in 4.0.4)
For Mac OS X 10.10.x, 10.11.x, macOS 10.12.x and macOS 10.13.x